Community Home

Community Blogs

• The following was contributed by ITE member Faisal Saleem, ITS Branch Manager & MCDOT SMARTDrive Program Manager: On March 2, 2017, the Arizona ITE-IMSA Spring Conference hosted the first Signal Phase and Timing (SPaT) Challenge National Workshop on ...

• ITE, in association with AASHTO, is currently considering the future direction for the Traffic Management Data Dictionary standard. As part of the discussion, ITE would like to develop a list of deployments that currently use, or are planning to use the ...

• The Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) are jointly administering a student research paper competition known as the Highway Safety Information System (HSIS) Excellence in Highway Safety Data Award. ...

• On a typical weekday, Ill wake up, get ready, and bike to work. I get going on projects, whether that be transportation impact analyses, transit feasibility, or final roadway design. Ill pop into coworkers offices to make transportation jokes and Ill ...

3 people recommend this.
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? Its a seemingly simple question that I was undoubtedly asked countless times when I was younger, and, to be honest, I didnt know what I wanted to be. Even into high school, I wasnt quite sure where my college ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.